Nike+ Fun


So, as most of you know, I have been working out for about 3 1/2 months now. Well...I still feel like I have not lost weight and feel kind of stuck at the point I am now. I go to the gym every morning and do weights with Nick, and some days just take classes (i.e. spinning, step, and turbo kick-box)!! So, today after kick-box and weights, I decided to purchase 5 personal training sessions and bought the Nike+ armband to help track miles, pace, and calories burned. I am excited about all of this and can't wait to start. I am hoping to lose some left over baby fat from my pregnancy with Elias a YEAR ago before we decide to try for another baby :) If anyone else is doing the Nike+ thing, maybe we could challenge each other :) I always do better when I am challenged! I also get a nutrition makeover when I start my personal training next Wednesday!! That is the part I really need help on ( I love guacamole burgers!!!).  Time to get burning :)



3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh gosh Holly you are so goofy. You look amazing. No need for your intense workouts. But you will be so healthy when you're done and I do admire your discipline!
Robby does Nike + too - maybe you could do a challenge with him!

Megan Hardre said...

Hmm... I guess no more Starbucks either! :) Well, maybe only a little. So proud of you! You can do it!

Robby Kurtz said...

Hey Holly. I am just getting back into running with the Nike plus stuff. I do better with a challenge too. I will shoot you an email with a couple challenges. Just pick the ones you think you might want to do. Its a lot of fun. I ran the most I ever have because of the Nike+. Its addicting.