Kids say the cutest things

The other night, Nick and I stayed up to watch the Olympics and when we went to bed at 10:30 (i know real late night for us!!), Jaedon was still awake in his room. He came out and was crying and this is what he told us, "Mommy, I have been trying to go to sleep for so long, but my toys keep wanting me to play with them. I am soooo tired, but i just keep playing with my toys!!" I couldn't help but laugh, this was the cutest thing ever. 


Then last night Nick was wrestling with the boys and Jaedon told him, "Daddy you squished my heart and squished Jesus." I always tell Jaedon that Jesus is always with him, that he is in your heart...well I think Jaedon LITERALLY thinks he lives in his heart!!!!

I LOVE being his mom!!!

2 comments:

Megan Hardre said...

Hahaha! That is SO cute. :) He's great! :)

Rebekah said...

That's great! You'll have to write those down.