Beach Day in Colorado?!?!

So today, we drove an hour to hit the beach!!No we didn't move to California!! That's right a beach in Colorado, hard to believe I know! Well, to be honest, it is not like a "real" beach, but it is the closest thing to a beach Colorado has. Our small group all met down at Pueblo Reservoir for a fun, and HOT, family swim day!!! We had such a great time and so enjoyed our time with our friends. The water was a little cold, but actually felt really good in the 101 degree heat! Elias would crawl to the water and then keep crawling in the water until he started to go under!!! He is such a little fish and just LOVES to be in the water :)


Nick and Jaedon went down a water slide (1st time for Jaedon) and he actually did great!!! When I asked him about it, he simply stated, "Mommy, I didn't like it too much because we went super fast and I forgot to plug my nose, but next time we go I will plug my nose and then I will like it." I was so proud of him for trying something that even Nick said was really fast and high up!! Then Jaedon floated in this boat thing for hours and played with the girls (Hannah and Jenna)! He says the girls are his bestest friends :) I just love him to pieces!!! 

There was even geese at the beach and the children all had fun looking and trying to chase them in the water!! Thank you so much Nick, Sara, Robby, Joanna, Becca, and Rich! We are so blessed to do life with you guys. We had such a great time today thank you for sharing it with us and for all the laughter. I don't know if any of you got sunburned, but I am FRIED :) Love you all!!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I am fried too! I always underestimate that sun... :)
We had such a fun time too!

Sara Kay said...

Nick is fried. I'm not too bad. :) Hannah saw a little boy with blond hair today and said, "Hi Jaedon!"
Good times...